14-NOV-80 15:00:20-PST,639;000000000001
Date: 14 Nov. 1980 2:50 pm PST (Friday)
From: RWeaver
Subject: DISK ERROR ON FILE . . .
To: SPRUCESUPPORT
cc: Putman, Swinehart, RWeaver

I'm not sure who is responsible for this Maxc directory anymore.  Rick Tibari
was the originator.  It only had a Message.Txt file in it.  The file managed to
grow to 52 pages and acquired a disk error on page 25.  I have used Teco to
write the Message.Txt file to BadMessage.Txt and then MSGFIX to get the
mailbox going again.

I would like to know who the cognizant (responsible) person is for that
directory so I can update my records, etc.  Can either of you help me out?

	Ron

17-NOV-80 09:21:47-PST,600;000000000001
Date: 17 Nov. 1980 9:21 am PST (Monday)
From: Swinehart
Subject: Re: DISK ERROR ON FILE . . .
To: RWeaver
cc: SPRUCESUPPORT, Putman, Swinehart

Some combination of Brian Badenoch and I are responsible for this directory.
We'd rather not change it to be a distribution list on Cabernet because we'd both
like to able to read the messages that are put there, and that would require never
emptying the mailbox, a no-no in the Grapevine world.

Let's leave it the way it is.  Thanks for the first aid.

Dan Swinehart

15-DEC-80 16:24:08-PST,1215;000000000000
Date: 15 Dec. 1980 4:21 pm PST (Monday)
From: Swinehart.PA
Subject: Request for Information
To: SpruceInstallers↑
cc: Ramshaw, Swinehart

Lyle Ramshaw and I are contemplating some improvements/repairs to Spruce that
would be easier to do if we could use bank 1 of Alto extended memory.  Some
even more desirable improvements could be obtained if we could use additional
banks.  So what we'd like to know is:

1.  What is the memory size of the Spruce Alto(s) for which you are
responsible?  I think DMT will tell you the answer for sure.

2.  (Assuming that all now have at least two banks) Do you think your
organization would be willing to shell out the bucks for additional memory, if
we could substantiate significant performance improvement?

3.  Can you provide us with file names for any files that currently break Spruce
("page too complex" message or the equivalent)?

Send your answers to me only, please.  If you're not sure whether you are the
one responsible for a system, pretend that you are, and I'll deal with the
duplicates.  Please forward this message to anyone who is not on
SpruceInstallers↑ but who you think can contribute.

Thanks for your help.
Dan Swinehart

 8-JAN-81 14:26:16-PST,1368;000000000000
Date: 8 Jan. 1981 2:18 pm PST (Thursday)
From: Watanabe.PA
Subject:  OSl Seminar:  CORJET and Other Competing Marking Technologies,
		     Gene Day, Versatec
To:  AllPA↑.PA, AllEOS↑.EOS, AllWBST↑.WBST, AllHENR↑.HENR,
 AllXRCC↑.XRCC

			Special OSL Seminar

		       Tuesday, January 13, 1981
		      2:00 PM, GSL Conf. Rm. 1077

			    Gene Day
			    Versatec

			will give a talk on

               CORJET and Other Competing Marking Technologies

Several different marking technologies are competing in current and planned
raster-scanned hardcopy applications.  For narrow paper webs (11 inches and
under) there is no clear winner and several different methods should find
long-term usage depending upon the cost, resolution, speed, and quality
requirements of the application.

For wider paper webs, which are of particular interest to Versatec, the situation
is somewhat clearer.  Many of the technologies are not easily scaled to large sizes
and electrography, in its various forms, seems to have a clear advantage.

CORJET, a new ion-projection method begun at PARC, offers the hope of
lowering the cost of electrographic writing while improving the image quality as
well as providing a direct (non-transfer) plain-paper method.

This Seminar is open to Xerox employees only

Host:  Bill Streifer
Refreshments
 8-JAN-81 17:42:33-PST,1284;000000000000
Date: 8 Jan. 1981 5:11 pm PST (Thursday)
From: Pasco.PA
Subject: PARC FORUM, January 15, 1981
To: PaloAlto↑.PA, AllES↑.ES, AllEOS↑.EOS, AllHENR↑.HENR, AllWBST↑.WBST

Ralph Kimball of SDD will speak on

"CUSP, The Star Customer Programming Language
A Demonstration of the 1981 Field Releases"

Thursday, January 15, 1981, at 4:00 p.m. in the PARC cafeteria (Bldg. 35)
(goodies at 3:45 p.m.)

CUSP is the medium for office automation in the Star Professional Workstation.
In this Forum, Ralph Kimball will demonstrate the CUSP facilities to be released
to the field with Star during 1981.  A number of completed CUSP applications
will be demonstrated.  There will be a short discussion of the CUSP
implementation strategy and the remaining challenges of the CUSP development.

Closed:  This Forum is open only to Xerox employees, contract and part-time
employees.

Requests for videotaping should be sent to Neilson.PA no later than noon on
Tuesday.  The $200 fee for videotaping will be shared by the budget centers of
all requestors.

Host:  Rich Pasco (4390)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some upcoming speakers:

Jan. 22. Don Scharfetter (ICL): "The Integrated Circuits Laboratory"
Feb. 5. Paul Strassman (Information Products Group): "The Progress of IPG"

 9-JAN-81 07:35:00-PST,592;000000000000
Date: 9 Jan. 1981 10:26 am EST (Friday)
From: netsupport.WBST
Subject: New Network Topology Map
To: AllEOS↑.EOS, AllES↑.ES, AllPA↑.PA, AllWBST↑.WBST, AllHENR↑.HENR,
 AllDLOS↑.DLOS, AllXRCC↑.XRCC

The Xerox Internet Network Topology has been updated, and can be found on
[Maxc]<AltoDocs>NetTopology.press and [Erie]<AltoDocs>NetTopology.press.

There have been major changes to this update, which now totals three pages.
The West Coast have been seperated into seperate pages.

Once again, please message NetSupport.Wbst for any changes or errors.

						Netsupport.Wbst

 9-JAN-81 08:43:52-PST,417;000000000000
Date: 9 Jan. 1981 8:39 am PST (Friday)
From: HARTMANN.PA
Subject: XMAS-Party Pictures
To: PaloAlto↑
cc: Library, HARTMANN

Way back when, during the XMAS party, I took some pictures.  The prints are
now in the PARC (Bldg-35) Library.  If there are sufficient requests, I'll have
extra prints run off. The pictures will be in the library for about two (2) weeks.

P.S. THEY ALL TURNED OUT REASONABLY WELL

11-JAN-81 13:26:57-PST,1283;000000000000
Date: 11 Jan. 1981 1:25 pm PST (Sunday)
From: Ramshaw.PA
Subject: new Spruce.Fonts
To: SpruceInstallers↑
cc: Ramshaw

Clover has moved to a new Spruce.Fonts, and those other T-80 Spruce
printers that would like to follow suit are cordially invited to do so.
The file to pull is, of course,
	[Ivy]<Dover>Clover>Spruce.Fonts.
This dictionary is about 13000 Trident pages in length, with 832
fonts.  I estimate that it would take about 8 hours to pull over
a lightly loaded 9.6KBaud line.  If you would like the fonts but
don't want to tie up the InterNet that extensively, send me a
physical T-80 pack and I will put the new dictionary onto
that pack.

New Fonts:
	- special Laural/Cholla font
	- all new TEX fonts (3000 pages worth) for new TEX
	- new versions of ReDraw vector drawing fonts, that
aren't thickened in the vertical direction to compensate for a
slow Dover laaser modulator
	- new large sizes of TimesRoman and Helvetica Bold,
as an alternative to TimesRomanD and HelveticaD, from Pellar.
	- TimesRoman18BI

The font-level documentation on
	[Ivy]<Fonts>CloverFonts.Press
has been updated already, so pull and post the new version
when you update your printer.  The character-level documentation
will be updated sometime soon,

Lyle

11-JAN-81 22:44:18-PST,2337;000000000000
Date: 11 Jan 1981 22:40 PST
From: Ramshaw.PA at PARC-MAXC
Subject: new fonts, TEX, and MetaFont
To: PaloAlto↑, TexUsers↑
cc: Pellar.EOS, DEK@SU-AI, Ramshaw

NEW PRINTER FONTS:

Clover is now using a new font dictionary that contains:
  - all new TEX fonts for use with the new TEX
  - a special font for use with Laurel/Cholla
  - new versions of the ReDraw vector drawing fonts that aren't
	thickened vertically to compensate for a slow modulator
  - TimesRoman 18 Bold Italic
  - TimesRoman and Helvetica Bold in 24, 30, and 36:  alternatives
	to TimesRomanD and HelveticaD.
The file
	[Ivy]<Fonts>CloverFonts.Press
describes the new dictionary at the font level.  The character level
documentation contained in CloverCharacters*.Press has NOT been
updated yet, but will be soon.

Other printers that run Clover's font set will presumably be updated
over the next couple of weeks.

In any case, please update your Alto disks by first retrieving the
new widths dictionary from
	[Ivy]<Fonts>Fonts.Widths,
and then reinitializing Bravo by uttering Bravo/I.
[Special note:  If you are a user of the PressEdit/N hack, also
update your copy of [Ivy]<Fonts>Fonts.Names.]

For those interested in such statistics, this font dictionary is
26.7MBytes in length, and contains 852 fonts.

NEW TEX:

A new version of the SAIL implementation of TEX is also released,
on Maxc1 and Maxc2.  The new TEX uses the pretty new fonts.
The old TEX is no longer available.  Press files produced with the
old TEX will continue to print using the old Computer Modern
fonts for as long as those fonts remain on the printers (>3 months).
For a description of the features and changes in the new TEX, see:
	<TEX>Help.Txt  --what is TEX and how do I run it?
	<TEX>Jan1980Changes.Txt  --what just changed, and
			how do I adjust my files?
	<TEX>Errata.Txt  --all known errors and changes in TEX
			since the Digital Press version of the
			Manual.
The Mesa version of TEX has not yet been updated, but will be.

NEW METAFONT:

The new fonts were produced with a new MetaFont that can output
Dover-style fonts and widths directly.  For documentation, see:
	<MF>Help.Txt  --what is MetaFont and how do I run it?
	<MF>Errata.Txt  --all know errors and changes in MF
			since the Digital Press manual.

Lyle

12-JAN-81 09:30:24-PST,206;000000000000
Date: 12 Jan. 1981 9:21 am PST (Monday)
From: anderson.PA
Subject: LEHIGH SAFTEY SHOES
To: ALLPA↑

LEHIGH SAFTEY SHOES WILL BE IN THE BLDG. 35 PARKING LOT FROM 9AM
UNTIL 2PM TODAY.

JOE GRIFFITH

12-JAN-81 11:31:32-PST,1876;000000000000
Date: 12 Jan. 1981 11:23 am PST (Monday)
Sender: Wilner.PA
From: Wilner.PA
Subject:  Distributed Computing Seminar, January 15, 1981
To:  AllPA↑.PA, AllES↑.ES, AllEOS↑.EOS

Thursday   January 15, 1981
10:30 a.m.     Room 3050

Philip C. Treleaven, University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne,

chocolate connoisseur, possessor of happy feet, and author of:
"A Simple Single-Chip Building Block",
"The Design of Highly Concurrent Computing Systems",
"Data Driven and Demand Driven Computer Architecture",
"A Concurrent Computer Architecture and a Ring-based Implementation",
"A Computer Supporting Data Flow, Control Flow and Updateable Memory",
"A Multi-processor Reduction Machine for User-defined Reduction Languages"
(to name a few)

will speak on distributed computing.  His Abstract:

   For a decentralised computing system consisting of many computing elements
(whether geographically distributed mainframe computers, or miniature
computing elements within a single board or even chip) the prerequisite is a
"naturally" decentralised model of computation.  This will allow a large number
of computing elements to co-operate in the execution of a program.
   Computational models used in parallel (data flow, control flow, string and
graph reduction) computers help us to identify the attributes of such a
decentralised and general-purpose model.  This seminar examines these four
classes of parallel computational model, and presents a classification for their
underlying concepts.  In addition, it gives a "kernel" computational model -
called recursive control flow - which represents a synthesis of these underlying
concepts, and hence supports as sub-models data flow, control flow, string and
graph reduction styles of computation.

Phil will be here Thursday and Friday, and at Caltech the following week.  Host:
Wayne Wilner, x4347.
12-JAN-81 13:57:13-PST,1537;000000000000
Date: 12 Jan. 1981 1:50 pm PST (Monday)
From: RWeaver.PA
Subject: MAXC2 PASSWORDS
To: PaloAlto↑.pa
cc: RWeaver

  If you know your Maxc2 password is the same as your Maxc1 password, then
you needn't read any further.

  As you know Maxc1 will be departing soon.  Directories that remain after
Maxc1 is gone will become Maxc2 directories only.  Over the years Maxc1 users
have changed their passwords as requested by administrators.  In many cases the
password on Maxc2 was not changed in parallel.  This will pose a problem when
you find yourself trying to login on Maxc2 and you can't remember that ancient
password.

  I have identified 164 directories which fall into this category.  I am aware that
some of these are Maxc2 users already.  I will try to make an intelligent decision
as to who these are and I will leave those passwords alone.  But, admitting my
humanness, there are bound to be errors.  In changing the password I have to
key in two rather long octal numbers (10 to 12 characters each).  I feel that the
first fifty or so will be relatively error free but my skepticism grows beyond that.

  Sometime latter this week I will send out another message informing you that I
have completed updating the Maxc2 passwords.  At that time you should try
logging in on Maxc2 and verifying that your password is correct.  Message me if
you run into problems.  Also, if you know your Maxc2 password is different and
you don't want it changed, message me immediately.

  Ron...

12-JAN-81 18:42:58-PST,360;000000000000
Date: 12 Jan. 1981 6:41 pm PST (Monday)
From: Ramshaw.PA
Subject: UPDATE: Clover's new fonts
To: SpruceInstallers↑
cc: Ramshaw

I have just discovered that attempting to retrieve the new Spruce.Fonts
from Ivy crashes IFS;  therefore, I respectfully recommend that nobody
try anything until I send word that the bug has been found and fixed,

Lyle

13-JAN-81 09:42:18-PST,483;000000000000
Date: 13 Jan. 1981 9:36 am PST (Tuesday)
From: Wilner.PA
To: AllPA↑

meeting room has been changed to CSL Commons.  The Yoga class will be in
3050.  Those of you who want to bend your bodies, go to 3050; those who want
to bend your minds, go to the Commons.
   /Wayne
13-JAN-81 16:35:52-PST,745;000000000000
Date: 13 Jan. 1981 4:34 pm PST (Tuesday)
From: Tanner.PA
Subject: Recreation Distribution Lists
To: PaloAlto↑
cc: Tanner

The following is a listing of the recreational and fitness distribution lists along
with their coordinator.  If you are aware of any other recreation or fitness
distribution lists, please message <Tanner> with the name and coordinators.

Gary Emanuel

[Maxc]<Albinson>SkiInterest.dl
[Maxc]<Knutsen>LocalHikers.dl
[Maxc]<SHayes>Rollerskate.dl
[Maxc]<Weyer>YogaInterest.dl
[Maxc]<Weyer>Soccer.dl
[Idun]<Artibee>Runners.dl
[Ivy]<Mcgregor>RiverRats.dl
Tennis↑ (maintained by <Schwartz>)
Racquetball↑ (maintained by <Schwartz>)
Climbers↑ (maintained by <Crowthers>)
XHMP.dl (maintained by <Tanner>)

14-JAN-81 11:38:39-PST,1834;000000000000
Date: 14 Jan. 1981 11:24 am PST (Wednesday)
From: RWeaver.PA
To: PaloAlto↑.pa
cc: RWeaver

The following Maxc2 directories have had their passwords change to match their
Maxc1 counterpart.  Of the Login Directories if you attempt to login on Maxc2
and run into difficulties please let me know.  Likewise, with the Files-only
Directories if you have difficulty connecting on Maxc2 let me know.

ADELE, ALPHAMESA, ALTO, ALTODOCS, ALTOMESA, ALTOSOURCE, AMC,
ASDSUPPORT, AXELROD, AYERS, BADENOCH, BECKMAN, BISHOP, BITTNER,
BOWMAN, BROTZ, BURNS, CALLANDER, CANNON, CARLSEN, CARROLL,
CEDARDOCS, CHANG, CHARNLEY, CONWAY, CORNWALL, CRANE,
CROWTHER, CUCINITTI, DAGEFORDE, DAKE, DAMOUTH, DAY, DESKTOP,
DETLOR, ECCLES, ELKIND, ENGLUND, FARRELL, FITZPATRICK, FRANDEEN,
GARLICK, GERACI, GMSS, HAEBERLI, HAGGSTROM, HAINS, HANEY,
HANSEN, HARTMANN, ICARUS, INGALLS, INOUYE, IRBY, ITO, IVERSON,
JCAMPBELL, JEFFERS, JMURRAY, JOHANNSEN, KAEHLER, KAHRS,
KIMBALL, KNOX, KNUTSEN, KOWALSKI, LAKIN, LANDMAN, LAUER,
LAUREL, LAURELSUPPORT, LCOLE, LEVIN, LIDDLE, LINDEN, LKNUTSEN,
LORINCOVA, LPD, LUNDH, MALLORY, MANN, MCCALL, MCCREIGHT,
MCCRYSTAL, MESA, MESA-DOC, MESA-SOURCE, MESALIB, MMOORE,
MPC79, MPS, MURPHY, MYERS, NEEDHAM, NEILSON, NETLISP, OLD-MESA,
OLMSTEAD, PASCO, PELLAR, PETERSON, PHILLIPS, PIPES, PIROGOWICZ,
PRINTING, PRINTINGDOCS, PUB, PUP, QUINLAN, RESMESA, RICCI, RICKEY,
RJONES, ROBSON, ROETLING, ROVNER, SAPSFORD, SATTERTHWAITE, SAXE,
SCHNEPPER, SCUREMAN, SDSUPPORT, SERVICES, SHERWOOD, SNOW,
SPINRAD, SPRUCE, SSLACCOUNTS, SSLDOCS, SSLMGR, SSLSECRETARY,
STARKWEATHER, STEVENS, STJOHN, STONE, STURGIS, SU-VLSI, TABAK,
TOFANI, TRIGOBOFF, TURNER, UNDERSTANDER, VINCENT, WARNER,
WARNOCK, WATANABE, WEIL, WHITE, WICKHAM, WILDER, WILNER, and
XEOS.  Whew!

  Ron...

14-JAN-81 15:01:58-PST,1322;000000000000
Date: 14 Jan. 1981 2:51 pm PST (Wednesday)
From: anderson.PA
Subject: Type Inference in Mesa
To: ALLPA↑

1:30 Thursday 15 January in the BeanBag Room

Allen Wells will talk about Type Inference in Mesa

Typically, type inference is done in weakly typed languages to provide some of
the advantages of strong typing.  The major reasons are program efficiency and
giving more information about the data flow withing the program to the
programmer.

I have explored the use of type inference in a strongly typed language.  The
hope is that such a system would be able to keep all of the strong typing
without requiring the user to specify types as rigorously.

I have developed a program which infers types in Mesa using the general
Unification Algorithm (of Milner et al).  This works very well, and runs in 'near
linear' time, for a broad subset of Mesa.

I will demonstrate a simple system for partially specifying types in Mesa and
show examples of of how type checking and type inference can be done
identically using this system.  I will show how constraints in a Mesa expression
can be easily captured.

The limits of this algorithm will be shown, and ways (that are not, alas, linear)
are shown to extend the algorithm.

14-JAN-81 15:08:18-PST,781;000000000000
Date: 14 Jan. 1981 2:54 pm PST (Wednesday)
From: RWeaver.PA
Subject: Files Moving to Maxc2
To: PaloAlto↑.pa
cc: RWeaver

Any files remaining in the following Maxc1 directories on Saturday morning
(06:00, 17 Jan.) will be moved to Maxc2 to partially accomodate the migration of
three disk drives to Maxc2.

134, ALTO, ALTODOCS, ALTOFONTS, ALTOSOURCE, BBN-134, BOOTFILES,
CSL-ARCHIVES, DEUTSCH, EXEC, FONTS, GAMES, IFS, KBA, LAUREL, MPS,
NOVA, PRESSFONTS, PRINTING, PRINTINGDOCS, PUB, PUP, RFC, SAIL,
SERVICES, SIL, SOURCES, SPRUCE, SPRUCESUPPORT, TAYLOR, THALES, &
X-TELENET.

  Archive-Directories will remain on Maxc1 and archive transactions will
continue to be done there until the tape server is determined to be operational.

  Ron...

14-JAN-81 15:12:43-PST,1979;000000000000
Date: 14 Jan. 1981 2:56 pm PST (Wednesday)
From: Strollo.PA
Subject: A Digitally Mastered Concert
To: PaloAlto↑
cc: Strollo

On Monday January 19 we will be playing some of the very new digitally
mastered ANALOG discs in Building 35, room 3050 from 10AM thru about 6PM.
This is to give those of you who have not had the opportunity a chance to hear
the latest state of the art in recording technology. It is for your musical
enjoyment. In order to appreciate how quiet these discs can be, we are turning
down the room air conditioning flow substantially. The musical selections
include:

On the Telarc label with digital mastering by soundstream (Tom Stockham's
company) -
Frederick Fennell and the Cleveland Symphonic Winds (2 albums of Holst,
Handel, Bach, Arnaud, Vaughan Williams, Grainger)

Stravinsky's Firebird - Robert Shaw and Atlanta Symphony

Tchaikovsky's 1812 Kunzek and the Cincinnati Symphony

Mussorgsky's Pictures at an Exhibition and Night on Bald Mountain - Maazel,
the Cleveland Orchestra

Grieg's Peer Gynt Suite, Saint Louis Symphony, Slatkin

Michael Murray plays Bach on the Great Organ at Methuen

Saint-Saens Organ Symphony, Michael Murray at organ, Eugene Ormandy
conducts Philadelphia Orchestra

Stravinsky's Rite of Spring - Maazel and the Cleveland Orchestra

The Boston Pops in Space (a potpourri of Star Wars, Empire, Super Man, Close
Encounters), John Williams first digital release on Phillips label also recorded by
soundstream

Several misc M&K real time records...

The equipment will be a Shure V15 Type 4 cartridge, Pioneer PL400 turntable,
Pioneer SX3900 amp with 125 watts per channel. We have 2 AR3A's and 2 JBL
4311B control monitor speakers and are looking for other speaker possibilities.

Stop by and enjoy this sound every bit as beautiful as it is technically amazing.
   Ted
PS Would secretaries please post this for the benefit of people not on the
electronic message system.

14-JAN-81 15:15:19-PST,2093;000000000000
Date: 14 Jan. 1981 2:58 pm PST (Wednesday)
From: Ramshaw.PA
Subject: fonts and IFS update
To: SpruceInstallers↑, Gill.WBST
cc: Ramshaw

Folks, Ed Taft has found the IFS bug which caused crashes when retrieving
[Ivy]<Dover>Clover>Spruce.Fonts.  I will let you know when the fix has been
installed.

At the request of Gill.WBST, here is separate information about new fonts
for people who want to merge new fonts into their existing dictionaries:

Laurel/Cholla font:
	There is only one font, and it can be pulled from
		[Ivy]<Ramshaw>fonts>Laurel384.oc
The only widths file available for it is the one that Prepress will give you
from the rasters:  that is, no scalable widths.

TimesRoman18bi:
	Pull if from [Xeox]<FontCenter>Fonts>TimesRoman18bi.oc.

Large TimesRomanB and HelveticaB sizes:
	The fonts are (or at least were once) on
		[Ibis]<Fonts>BigAPS.fonts.
Rumor has it that AltoFonts in APS format are available from XEOS; and
Brian Badenoch (Badenoch.PA) has some Alto fonts where the codes
below #40 share the same bitmaps as the corresponding eight-bit codes.
[I haven't done anything about these Alto fonts.]

ReDraw:
	ReDraw 1.0 is newer than Sept. 1980, and better in the sense
that graphic objects are not thickened by one bit vertically to attempt
to compensate for a slow Dover modulator.  To get the full benefit of
the new version, your Dover should have the new NewVec fonts as
well, since the old fonts had this thickening built in and the new ones
don't.  The new fonts are on
	[Ivy]<Ramshaw>ReDraw>NewVec.Fonts.
By the way, version 2.0 of ReDraw is about to be released, with color
as the major new feature.  It will use the same fonts as version 1.0.

New TEX fonts:
	The new TEX fonts and their corresponding widths are available
at the moment on
		[Ivy]<AltoFonts>NewTex.Fonts  and
		[Ivy]<AltoFonts>NewTex.Widths.
If you want these, pull them fast, since they aren't going to stay there
very long.  They are out there at the request of Ron Pellar, and I plan
to delete them as soon as Ron has pulled them,

Lyle

15-JAN-81 11:22:37-PST,785;000000000000
Date: 15 Jan. 1981 11:21 am PST (Thursday)
From: Tanner.PA
Subject: Revised edition:  Recreation Distribution Lists
To: PaloAlto↑
cc:  Tanner

Here are the corrections/additions to the recreation distribution lists I've received
so far.  Please disregard the old list.

[Maxc]<Albinson>SkiInterest.dl
[Maxc]<Knutsen>LocalHikers.dl
[Maxc]<SHayes>Rollerskate.dl
[Maxc]<Weyer>YogaInterest↑
[Maxc]<Weyer>Soccer.dl
[Idun]<Artibee>Runners.dl
[Ivy]<Mcgregor>RiverRats.dl
[Ivy]<Stevens>TranscendentalMeditation.dl
Tennis-Interest↑ (maintained by <Schwartz>)
Tennis-Ladder↑ (maintained by <Schwartz>)
Racquetball-Interest↑ (maintained by <Schwartz>)
Racquetball-Ladder↑(maintained by <Schwartz>)
Climbing↑ (maintained by <Crowther>)
XHMP.dl (maintained by <Tanner>)